With a deep commitment to community and a desire to make a difference that extends far beyond their home in Rochester, John Betlem Heating & Cooling has chosen to support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation after being profoundly moved by the inspiring story shared at a recent conference.
What is the Tunnel to Towers Foundation?
The Tunnel to Towers Foundation is a non-profit organization that honors firefighter Stephen Siller, who gave his life helping others on September 11, 2001. To honor Siller, the Foundation strives to help veterans, first responders, and Gold Star families with programs to help them enjoy a better life. Some of the ways the Foundation does this work are:
- Building mortgage-free smart homes for our most catastrophically injured veterans and first responders. Each home is designed to address the unique needs of each individual.
- Paying off the mortgages of Gold Star and fallen first responder families with young children.
- Providing housing assistance and services for homeless veterans.
- Hosting a national run, walk, and climb series to raise funds and awareness for the foundation’s mission.
- Bringing a 9/11 mobile exhibit to communities across America to educate people about the events of that day and the courage of the first responders.
How You Can Help
Join John Betlem Heating & Cooling and their community in contributing to a cause that pays homage to heroism, aids the families of fallen first responders, and uplifts communities across the nation. Your support during this fundraising event will not only honor the legacy of a brave firefighter but also exemplify the strength of unity and compassion that knows no limits.
The fundraiser will run throughout the month of September, aiming to gather generous contributions to support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation’s initiatives. In the spirit of collective giving, John Betlem Heating & Cooling has gone a step further by pledging to match donations up to $5,000. By participating in this fundraiser, you become a part of a movement that transcends boundaries, both physical and emotional. To learn more about how to donate, contact John Betlem at 585-271-8888. Or, you may directly donate by clicking here and going to our designated donation page. We thank you for your interest in this incredibly worthy cause.