Terms and Conditions
John Betlem SMS/MMS Program Terms & Conditions
- Program description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include:
- Response to a quote, estimate, or service inquiry
- Real-time texts to ask and answer questions about our services and pricing
- Appointment scheduling and confirmations
- Feedback requests
- Follow ups.
- Program frequency: You can expect to receive up to 5 messages per month from us.
- Opt out: You can opt out of this service at any time. Just text any of the following stop words to the phone number. These include: STOP, UNSUBSCRIBE, END, CANCEL, QUIT. After you text one of the stop words to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help:If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP.
- Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.