Why Should You Bother to Get AC Service for Your Rochester, NY Home?
Spring is in the air. Before you know it, it’ll be time to start up your air conditioning system once again. Most people’s AC systems sit all winter long, yet they still expect them to work perfectly the first time. Think about it – if your car sat in the garage all winter, would you think it would start perfectly right away? Probably not. So why think that of the AC in your Rochester, NY home? Most reputable air conditioning contractors agree – getting proper AC service is the best way to keep your system running smoothly.
In fact, the U.S. Department of Energy agrees. They say that if you don’t want your air conditioning system to steadily decline, you should have it serviced properly. They add that the quickest way you can save energy on cooling – and keep your system running smoothly – is by changing your filters as soon as they become dirty. When you need AC service for your Rochester, NY home, including filter changes, cleanings and tune-ups, you can count on John Betlem.
John Betlem Heating & Cooling can provide you with the AC service you need for your Rochester, NY home.
The DOE says that as simple as annual AC service is, the payout is exponential. You can count on a longer life for the system in your Rochester, NY home. What’s more, you’ll save money on your energy bills and won’t be hit with astronomical repair costs. That’s because usually, routine air conditioning maintenance catches small problems before they become large, expensive repairs.
When you choose an annual AC maintenance agreement with John Betlem, you’ll be able to enjoy worry-free AC in your Rochester, NY home all summer long. When you choose a maintenance agreement, we’ll make sure your system is running perfectly by providing the following AC services:
- Test living area and furnace area for carbon monoxide.
- Clean and inspect outdoor (condensing) coil.
- Check condenser for proper operating volt/amp draw.
- Check operating pressures and temperatures.
- Check/inspect start capacitor and contactor.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- Test/inspect system safety devices.
- Lubricate moving parts as needed.
- Remove airflow obstructions if possible.
- Inspect air filter(s).
- Inspect blower assembly (cleaning optional).
- Check blower fan speed.
- Inspect indoor (evaporator) coil (cleaning optional).
- Clear and check condensate drain.
- Check thermostat operation & calibrate as necessary.
- Check evaporator coil temperature drops.
You can save energy and money on your utility bills, and prolong the life of your system, when you get AC service for your Rochester, NY home from John Betlem. We can help you get the air conditioning services you need so that you and your family can experience the best in home comfort. Simply give us a call at 585.271.8888 and we will be more than happy to help you with any HVAC service need you may have.