When you live in the Northeast, you rely on your home heating system for a good portion of the year – and your air conditioning system during the often hot and sticky summer months. Because we need our heating and cooling systems in order to keep our indoor climate comfortable year-round, they face a lot of wear and tear. If your current system is more than 10 years old, it might be time to consider replacement.
At John Betlem Heating & Cooling, we know that a new system is a huge investment. That’s why we work hard to ensure the system you own is well-maintained, and repaired to perfection. And, when the time comes we make sure that the new system we install in your home is exactly what you need, for the size of your home, your comfort requirements, and your own unique lifestyle.
Right now, we can get you into a new system and save you money in the process.
With our March heating and cooling sale*, you’ll get our best offer of the year on a new system. You’ll be able to save up to $3,022 through March when you install a new system with us. Here’s what you can get:
- Up to $1,525 in Carrier® rebates
- $250 John Betlem discount
- $227 John Betlem Advantage Club discount
- RG&E utility rebate up to $325
- FREE humidifier or AC cover valued up to $695
But there are many additional benefits to updating your system – ones that can help you save in the long run. Learn more below about how installing a new system could be the right choice for you and your family.
5 Reasons to Install A New Heating & Cooling System from Carrier
- Better Efficiency: When you install a new heating or cooling system, you can count on better energy efficiency. That’s because modern systems have been designed and engineered to offer increased efficiency – often more than a 20 percent improvement over equipment that’s 10 years older or more. And, air conditioning and heat pump systems use a more environmentally friendly refrigerant that does not harm the ozone layer and is more efficient – and that helps you not only save money on your utility bills, but reduce your carbon footprint as well.
- Improved Comfort: As systems age, their ability to keep your home comfortable efficiently decreases. As a result, you may find you have to run your equipment more often, or at higher (or lower) temperatures in order to stay comfortable. You may notice cold areas in your home, or that some rooms are too warm. Often, this is because your current system was not properly sized. A new system can alleviate these concerns, offering you better comfort, frequently while using less energy.
- Quality Equipment: With this offer, you’ll receive quality home comfort equipment from one of the top names in the industry – Carrier. Carrier heating and cooling systems are known for their reliability, durability and efficiency.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: At John Betlem, we always put our customers first. That means that no installation is complete until you are entirely satisfied with the work we’ve done for you. Our technicians are highly trained, and will provide you with professional installation, all while respecting your home and your family.
- Incredible Warranty: John Betlem is a full-service home comfort contractor, which means we can provide you with the maintenance you need to keep your system running like new year after year. And, should you need them, we’re able to provide expert repairs. And with Carrier’s no-hassle 10-year parts warranty, you can count on saving money on those repairs as well.
Contact John Betlem today to find out how we can install a new system in your home this month – and help you save.
Our offer is good through March 31, so contact us today to take advantage of this very special offer. Just give us a call at 585.271.888, and we’ll be more than happy to help you get into a new, more efficient home comfort system – and help you save money!
*Financing is available through our trusted lender to qualified buyers only and is based on credit approval. Prior sales excluded. Humidifier or A/C cover valued up to $695. Offer valid through March 31st, 2020 on select heating and cooling system purchase.